Artistic Director Charlotte Vincent leads intensive choreographic labs, workshops and residencies for recent graduates, emerging choreographers and established performance makers. Charlotte is also asked to mentor mid-career artists on a regular basis.
Working across disciplines, these Professional Development opportunities explore how to move people and make them think, find meaning in movement, make the personal political and find the most appropriate performance language to say what it is the artist is trying to say.
To be kept up to date with any future PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT opportunities, sign up to our newsletter here.
- Barely Methodical Troupe (2019)
- Upswing Circus Directors Development (2017)
- The BENCH (2015-18)
- Choreolab, Brighton (2015)
- Choreolab, Leeds (2015)
- Expanding Horizons, Newcastle (2015)
- The Table (2011-2014)
- The Workroom (2014)
- MIDDLE SCALE SUMMIT (2013)
- Juncture (2012 - 2014)
- Northern Area Dance Network (2010)