Artistic Director Charlotte Vincent leads intensive choreographic labs, workshops and residencies for recent graduates, emerging choreographers and established performance makers.
Working across disciplines, these Professional Development opportunities explore how to move people and make them think, find meaning in movement, make the personal political and find the most appropriate performance language to say what it is the artist is trying to say.
- Upswing Circus Directors Development (2017)
- Mentoring (ONGOING)
- The BENCH (2015-18)
- Choreolab, Brighton (2015)
- Choreolab, Leeds (2015)
- Expanding Horizons, Newcastle (2015)
- The Table (ONGOING)
- The Workroom (2014)
- Motherland Workshops (2014)
- MIDDLE SCALE SUMMIT (2013)
- Juncture (ONGOING)
- Northern Area Dance Network (2010)
- Participant Feedback