- › Terms & Conditions
- › Copyright
- › Your personal info
- › Cookies
- › Third party cookies
- › Links to other sites
- › Refund policy
- › This website
Terms & Conditions
The term Vincent Dance Theatre or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 8 Unit C North, New England House, New England Street, Brighton BN1 4GH. Our company registration number is 4259502, registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While Vincent Dance Theatre makes every effort to provide information which is as complete, up-to-date and accurate as possible, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please contact Vincent Dance Theatre if you find any material on the site which is inaccurate or misleading.
- Neither Vincent Dance Theatre nor any of its employees, agents or subcontractors can be held responsible or liable to users of the information or any other person for any errors or omissions, or for any losses, costs or claims which arise as a result of relying on such information or advice.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Vincent Dance Theatre takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Vincent Dance Theatre’s prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Vincent Dance Theatre – © Vincent Dance Theatre 2008. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Vincent Dance Theatre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used lawfully in accordance with this privacy statement and the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Controlling your personal information
If you provide personal contact information in order to join our mailing list, we will regularly send you information about Vincent Dance Theatre.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We may occasionally use your personal information to send you information about third parties who have a link or shared interest with Vincent Dance Theatre.
If you have previously provided your personal information to receive Vincent Dance Theatre information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Vincent Dance Theatre, Level 8 Unit C North, New England House, New England Street, Brighton BN1 4GH.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third party cookies
We try to give you as much information as possible in relation to Cookies on our site so you can make an informed decision about how to manage them when you visit us.
Because this content is from another website, we don’t control the setting of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie preferences, check the third-party websites for information on how to manage their cookies.
For more information on how to manage, delete and control Cookies on your computer: www.aboutcookies.org
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form that does not identify a visitor, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit the Google site.
We embed videos from YouTube. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
To find out more watch YouTube’s video about Privacy with videos
We embed videos from Vimeo. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the Vimeo video player.
The shop on our site is powered by Ecom Art Ltd.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option.
For more information here are their Terms and Conditions
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Vincent Dance Theatre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2008.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Vincent Dance Theatre’s online shop, you can return it to us (at your cost) within 30 days of despatch in its original condition and we will refund the product price less our postage costs. If the goods you received were faulty or damaged we will also refund the postage costs.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
© 2008, Vincent Dance Theatre. All rights reserved.